czwartek, 27 grudnia 2012

Wizorb

Hello again.

Today I will write and post screens from small indie game called Wizorb.
If I remember correctly I got this game long time ago with one of the Bundles. Of course I didn't install it right away since like most of the games I own on steam I didn't have time to play it :P

But like 2 weeks ago I decided to play it and that was good decision.
The game looks like old games made in RPG maker you play as Wizard that must defeat evil monsters, help villigers rebuild the town (or not you decide ) and finnaly free good king from evil curse.

The way you do it is unique becasue when you start the fight you turn into wizorb and play it like old arkanoid games or ping pong.

It's really small and fun game to play but there are few downsides.

-Game might get a bit repetitive after some time.
-Music is kinda annoying (IMO )
-If your achievement hog like I Am then it will take a lot of gridning to get all achivs on Steam.

But overall game is worth trying especially when it currently cost 0,84€ on Steam

And Screens from game Itself :)














Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz