środa, 26 grudnia 2012

Hello All.
This is my second blog and I will post screens from various games I have been playing. English is not my native language so forgive me for mistakes :)
Gonna also share little thoughts about posted game if possible :)

So for start.

Risen 2.

I'm huge fan of Gothic series beat first Gothic around 15 times and still like to play it from time to time, Gothic 2 was also great game and even Gothic 3 was great game (In my opinion ) So when I hear that Piranha bytes will make Risen I was curious what will they make out of it, and I must admit it was good.

Some people where complaining that game was to hard or repetitive but for me it was like old good Gothic maybe not the same experience but still very familiar. So when Risen 2 came out I bought it right away and must say it was worth the money. Piranha took the best things from Risen and added some new features.
Some good some bad.

Personally I really didn't like that they removed the option to interact with environment. I really would love to sit down in the Tavern and drink the mug of rum or cook some food near camp fires, little things like that really add to atmosphere and immersion of the game.

If you still didn't bought Risen 2 now it's good time since it's - 50% on Steam.


But enough of me talking/writing.
Here are screens I took at my Risen 2 journey.




















Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz